50 Things About Me
Hey you guys! So I want you to get to know me a bit better so I pulled up 50 random questions to break the ice and help you get to know me. I have not really read through these questions but I will answer all of them honestly, just for you! Let’s get started!
1. Do you prefer writing with black or blue pen?
Most definitely black! It is also one of my favorite colors.
2. Would you prefer to live in the country or city?
Country! I love the simple and slow life.
3. Do you drink your coffee or tea with sugar?
Well it just depends. I am a Texas girl so I love a good glass of sweet tea, and until I can get use to black coffee I will put a spoon or two of sugar (my husband does not approve of this).
4. If you could learn a new skill, what would it be?
Hmm this is a tough one because I always willing to learn. But there are two things that come to mind. Since I will be living the farm life I would love to learn how to drive the tractor. Second I would love to learn how to sew so one day I can take on a family tradition of making Christmas stockings.
5. What was your favorite book as a child?
The Giving Tree. The Little Engine that Could. Rainbow Fish. Frog and Toad. I read so many books as a child so this was a hard one to narrow down.
6. Do you prefer baths or showers?
7. If you could be a mythical creature, which would you choose?
I’m just gonna go with big foot because my dad believes they are real and we hope to one day hunt for one *insert laughing*
8. Do you prefer reading paper or electronic books?
9. What is your favorite item of clothing?
I love a good pair of jeans but I have yet to find the perfect ones for my short self.
10. Do you like your name? Would you ever change it?
I love my name. Its not common at all, and I say that because you know those fun list people come up with and they are like these names will be millionaires or have kids or go on a vacation? Well my name is never on those list. It doesn’t even make the list of names that is never on the list!
11. Who is a mentor to you?
I have been blessed in the past two years to link arms with many successful people and mentors but the ones closest to me are my husband, parents, and my friend Lisa.
12. Would you ever want to be famous? If so what for?
I don’t think I necessarily want to be famous or even recognized for this but I’d love to have a non-profit for underprivileged kids. My husband is my inspiration for this idea.
13. Are you a restless sleeper?
I use to be but not anymore. I am out like a light!
14. Do you consider yourself a romantic?
15. Which element best represents you?
16. Who do you want to be closer to?
17. Do you miss someone at the moment?
18. Tell us about an early childhood memory?
One of my favorite childhood memories was when my dad was on night shifts at work, my two sisters and myself would line up at the front door to kiss my dad one at a time before he left to work.
19. What is the strangest thing you have eaten?
Frog legs. Taste like chicken!
20. What can you see outside your bedroom window?
Grass and a fence.
21. What are you most thankful for?
Waking up everyday with endless possibilities for my life.
22. Do you like spicy food?
23. Have you ever met someone famous?
Uh not that I can remember and if I can’t remember then we will just go with no!
24. Do you keep a diary or journal?
At times. I think it is something good to do, a type of stress relief, and I want to get better at doing it more consistently because it is amazing what comes out through a pen onto a piece of paper.
25. Do you prefer pencil or pen?
26. What is your star sign?
27. Do you like cereal crunchy or soggy?
Who likes soggy cereal??? Crunchy for sure!
28. What would you like your legacy to be?
This is a tough one. I think I would want to be remembered for being a good friend, wife, mother, and that I gave back to those in need. I would like to build something beyond finances to leave my future children so they can continue to make the world around them a better one.
29. Do you like reading? What was the last thing you read?
I do like to read. I have been in a bad habit of not reading lately but I hope to read a new book ever month or two. The last book I read was the butterfly effect by Andy Andrews.
30. How do you show someone you love them?
It depends on what they need or how they want to be loved. For example my husband loves acts of service. So keeping a clean home is a way for me to show him I love him. If it’s a friend who needs nothing more than someone to talk too, even if that means saying nothing in return. Lending a listening ear is a way to show love.
31. Do you like ice in your drinks?
So so. I am a slow drinker so if there is too much ice, my drink will be watered down and that is always a bummer for me.
32. What are you afraid of?
The dark and not knowing what is under me if I’m in the ocean. I am pretty sure I have a phobia!
33. What is your favorite scent?
Whatever cologne my husband wears! It’s delicious!
34. Do you address older people by their first or last name?
Last name. It’s respectful unless they say different.
35. If money was not a factor, how would you live your life?
Traveling around the globe, giving back to charities, start my own nonprofit and maybe open up a panini, coffee and soup shop!
36. Do you prefer swimming in pools or ocean?
Swimming pools. I have a fear of not knowing what’s beneath me in the ocean!
37. What would you do if you found $50 on the ground?
Hoestly? I’d pick it up and keep it. Safe money!!
38. Have you seen a shooting star? Did you make a wish?
Yes and yes!
39. What is one thing you want to teach your children?
It is ok to be your weird self, to cry, to love fiercely, dance, have strong self confidence, stand up for themselves and what is right, and that failing is OK!
40. If you had to have a tattoo what would it be and where would you get it?
I actually have one tattoo and it is my wedding date. I have always told myself that I would only get a tattoo of real meaning and matching to someone close to me. So naturally my husband and I got matching tattoos of the best day of our lives- when we became bound together as one.
41. What can you hear right now?
My husband playing xbox! So yelling…
42. Where do you feel safest?
To be honest I feel safest in my husband arms. No matter what I know he would make sure I was ok first.
43. What is one thing you want to overcome or conquer?
44. If you could travel back to any era, what would you choose?
Not to sure on this one.
45. What is your most used emoji?
😂😂😂 I find humor in just about anything!
46. What is your favorite season and why?
Fall because it’s easy to dress for. Throw on some pants, booties and a oversized sweater and you are looking cute!
47. How would you spend your ideal day?
My ideal day is going or doing anything as long as my husband is with me.
48. Describe yourself with one word?
49. What do you regret the most?
I try not to live regretting things that have happened in my life or past. There are many things I would do differently, but those are stories for a different day. I promise to fill you in later.
50. Invent your own word. What does it mean?
I am going to invent my own phrase/quote. This is something I came up with when I was in elementary and I am not quite sure how but here it is, “Haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate!”
If you made it this far, thank you! You are awesome! Do me a huge favor subscribe so you can stay in contact with all my future post and emails. If you have a question for me, about me, or future blog post ideas drop it below in the comments!